945 Canaan Road
Roebuck, South Carolina 29376
Statement Regarding Coronavirus and our Gatherings
MARCH 19, 2020
Amid our current desire to be in compliance with our governing authorities and the CDC as it relates to COVID-19, we have made the decision to Live Stream our Sunday and Wednesday services for the next two weeks. There will be no public access to the sanctuary. Only those needed to carry out the services will be present. If you do not have access to view the services via Live Stream, (Insert instructions). Because our current climate is changing at a rapid pace we're working diligently to keep you informed of all pertinent announcements. Please check the following for updates via Band, Facebook, and TWC's website. Links are provided below for quick access.
- We will offer a Sunday worship service via live stream here on Sunday, March 22 and Sunday, March 29 - https://www.facebook.com/pastorsg Please gather your family together and check-in to our church website or Facebook page at, 11:00 pm on Sunday to view the live stream. We will use this time to ensure you're connected to all that's happening within the ministry.
- We will offer a Wednesday Bible Study live stream on March 25th at 7 pm.
- Invite others to watch from the convenience of their own home. This is a wonderful way of gifting your family and friends with an inspiring message that will provide encouragement throughout the week.
- All Sunday evening and mid-week activities (including meetings) have been suspended until more information develops about our ability to gather together. If you have any questions about a particular ministry activity or meeting, please let us know or check the church website.
- Check on your church family. Don't let a day go by without reaching out to another member of our church and seeing if there is any way that you can help them during this time.
- Be patient with us as we navigate the days ahead. These are uncharted waters. No pastor has ever pastored during a pandemic before. We need your prayers, patience, and support as we prayerfully and carefully consider all that is in front of us. Continue your giving to The Worship Center.